If you’re one of the many people who use WhatsApp on their laptops, you may be wondering how to delete the images that you’ve shared. We’ll show you how in this quick and easy guide about how to delete whatsapp images in laptop!
Just follow the steps below and you’ll be able to clear out your WhatsApp image history in no time.
How To Delete Whatsapp Images In Laptop
If you’re using a laptop and want to delete images from WhatsApp, here’s how to do it:
- First, open WhatsApp and go to the conversation containing the image you want to delete.
- Next, tap and hold on the image until a menu appears.
- From the menu, tap Delete and then confirm by tapping Delete again.
- The image will be deleted from WhatsApp and removed from your device.
The WhatsApp epidemic has been going on for a while now. It’s not just the Good Morning message with hot coffee and croissant, but users are also sending messages to say “Good Afternoon” or even worse… ‘Good Night’.
These images can take up large space in our devices if we have Auto Download enabled – which is really frustrating because then there’s no room left over!
And when do you want your phone the fastest? Don’t download any unnecessary photos from people who send them without asking first- understood entirely too late at this point.
If you want to delete all images from WhatsApp, go to the app’s Settings > Data and Storage Usage > Media Storage.
- Underneath “Media files saved on this device,” you’ll see a list of all the images and videos in your WhatsApp chats.
- To delete an image or video, tap it and then tap Delete at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to delete all the images and videos, tap Clear All at the bottom of the screen.
- WhatsApp will remove all the images and videos from its servers, meaning they won’t be visible to anyone else using WhatsApp.
Please note that once you delete an image or video, it cannot be recovered.
In this quick and easy guide, we’ll show you how to delete WhatsApp images in your laptop. There are two ways to do it – one is a little more complicated but can be more thorough, while the other is much easier but may not get all of the images. Let us know which method worked best for you!